addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Pepperheads Meetup Group Message Board › Korean Fried Chicken

Korean Fried Chicken

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 66
Have any of you sampled Korean fried chicken?

If so, what did you think of it?

What restaurants that serve it would you recommend?
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,

I've been to Baden Baden and it was really good; the other one's been recommended to me too.

Baden Baden
28 W 32nd St, New York, NY

Bon Chon Chicken
314 5th Ave, New York, NY

-- Jake
A former member
Post #: 73
I sampled some of Bon Chon's hot 'n spicy variant last night. It was nicely peppery! I guess I have to try Baden Baden on a future trip to Koreatown.