As one of the most important aspects of learning a language is speaking, this group aims to gather people, that love the French and lack possibilities to practice French with other students. I will try to organize several hours a week for conversation.
Some basic rules that I decided to set up based on previous experiences and that should help with organization:
1. No English please unless it is truly necessary
2. if you reserve the event, please confirm your attendance when I ask you to do so - so I know who is really coming. I am getting lots of no shows that cost other people's time.
3. this said - 3 NO SHOWS without SIGNING OUT from the event by the given deadline would mean removal from the group - it happens very often, and then people that are really interested cannot come - I would like to prevent that
4. Please be really mindful of those things!!
5. If no one comes 20 mins after start, the event get cancelled, unless I get a message about late arrivals
6. Be happy and have fun while learning!!
7. If you have any ideas, issues or anything, feel free to write me!