For coworking space, it's first come first served. You'll want to get there early to find a desk before it fills up. The space is available from 10am to 6pm. If you are planning on attending, you'll need to do the following things:
• Register at the AWS Pop-up Loft Space - https://aws.amazon.com/start-ups/loft/ny-loft/
• Once you are registered you can pick up a badge and attend any of the co-working meetups.
• Let us know you are going by signing up for the event on meetup. This also lets other people in the group know who is going to be there too.
• Remember to check the Pop-up Loft website to make sure it is open. We'll do out best to cancel meetups on holidays and days the space won't be available but you should also double check before coming out.
• While there are snacks and drinks at the space, lunch is not provided. There are a number of restaurants, delis and other places to get food in the area so plan accordingly
• These daily coworking events are self run. A co-organizer will not always be at the event. These events are designed to give game developers a free space to work so you'll basically be left alone at the space to do you own thing. We suggest reaching out to other attending through the comments to sit together or meet up at a specific time in the space.
Last thing, two times a month we'll have a dedicated space for you to come out and work as well as listen to talks and get help from myself and others in the community. Those will be different events you'll need to register for which are separate from the daily co-working space.