addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York / New Jersey Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board › Introducing myself

Introducing myself

A former member
Post #: 72
Hi, everyone! I'm returning to NYC after a year and a half of living in the Middle East, and very much looking forward to meeting everyone in the group.

I'm bisexual and at this point have given up on living either without a male lover or without a female, the two options a bisexual has, if he is to commit to a single person. Being highly commitment-oriented, I always figured I had to make that choice, but a brief affair with a polyamorous woman has given me new hope: perhaps the piece that doesn't fit is monogamy, and I could find a MF couple that would like to share me. I've thought a lot about this and participated in quite a few on-line discussions, and now I'm quite sure such a relationship would suit me well. This is actually one of my main motivations for returning to NYC; it's a daunting enough challenge to attempt it in a country where even homosexuality is illegal.

My flight is March 14, so it looks like I'll just be missing one meeting in the city, but I pledge to make the next one, and perhaps even the Westchester meeting.

In the meantime, feel free to contact me. All manner of support is welcome!

See you soon
Atiq
A former member
Post #: 73
By the way, I'm on bisexual.com as NotLostJustWandering, if anyone would like to read any of my 344 posts there!