addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Rat Meetup Group Message Board › Juvenile rats to film

Juvenile rats to film

Annabelle
user 45345572
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I had posted a similar request last April, and I am again in need of some rat babies (3-6 wks old) so I can film them play-fighting for a 5 minute segment.

I am a rat lover getting my Master's in animal behavior at Hunter College in NYC. I am studying play-fighting in juvenile rats and wanted to make a video for a class to educate everyone about the intricacies of this amazing behavior. I need to locate some juvenile rats in the NYC area! Hope to hear from someone... Thanks! Annabelle
Danielle
user 11236015
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 191
Did you get any help?