addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Rat Meetup Group Message Board › Cancel-Oswego NY ACO needs help w/ 9 surrendered ratties

Cancel-Oswego NY ACO needs help w/ 9 surrendered ratties

Raquel
Raquel2
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1,780
UPDATE: THESE RATS ARE NOW WITH MAINELY RAT RESCUE AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTICUT. THE BOYS WILL BE NEUTERED.

Hi,

Location: Oswego NY (1hr 38min north of Ithaca NY; also, 1hr 26min east of Rochester NY)

Pictures: Available upon request.
Details: Please email Karen Borga above for more information.

Thank you,
Raquel
A former member
Post #: 1
Any idea on the ages or some pictures?
Raquel
Raquel2
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1,782
Hi, the contact is:
karenborga @yahoo.com (no space)
Karen Borga should be able to connect you with a knowledgeable person on this case. If not, please post again and I will help.

Thank you!!
Raquel
Raquel2
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1,785
Any idea on the ages or some pictures?
Hi Kim,

This is Amanda, who actually has the rats:

I have limited internet access, or I would have tried to be more helpful. I am emailing Amanda to ask your question and I would copy you, but I do not have an email for you, so please feel free to email Amanda directly. Karen Borga was justing helping me out.

Thank you very much for inquiring about the rats! Did you want boys or girls?

Raquel
A former member
Post #: 2
Email me at thesnofkim@aol.com. I'd like to help but I can't make any promises but lets exchange info at least.
Liz L.
Batface
Lake Peekskill, NY
Post #: 34
I have a friend with two young girls (approx. 7 months) and is looking to adopt a third. I've passed along the contact email to him, but if any further info is available I'd appreciate it!

Best,

Liz
Raquel
Raquel2
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1,787
UPDATE: THESE RATS ARE NOW WITH MAINELY RAT RESCUE AND WILL BE AVAILABLE IN CONNECTICUT. THE BOYS WILL BE NEUTERED.