- Never Travel Solo host for the entire trip.
- Tours and admissions for all attractions listed on the itinerary.
- 4 Nights accommodations with breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam.
- 3 Nights accommodations with breakfast at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel.
- 3 Nights accommodations with breakfast at the.
- 7 airport/hotel transfers.
* Transfer from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to our Bangkok hotel.
* Transfer from our Bangkok hotel to Don Mueang Airport.
* Transfer from Phuket Airport to our Phuket hotel.
* Transfer from our Phuket hotel to Phuket Airport.
* Transfer from Chiang Mai Airport to our Chiang Mai hotel.
* Transfer from our Chiang Mai hotel to Chiang Mai Airport.
* Transfer from Don Mueang Airport to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- 3 internal Thailand flights.
* Flight from Don Mueang Airport to Phuket Airport.
* Flight from Phuket Airport to Chiang Mai Airport.
* Flight from Chiang Mai Airport to Don Mueang Airport.
- 2 lunches included. - Cooking class.
- All taxes, surcharges, and porterage charges.
- Tips for all tour guides and bus drivers.
- The prices below do not include international airfare to Bangkok, Thailand.
- The price for this trip is $1,999 per person double occupancy, $2,699 single occupancy if paying by check. If paying by credit card, there is a fee of $50 for double occupancy, $75 for single occupancy.
- If you would like to use our roommate matching service, we will match you up with a roommate as long as you're a complete non-smoker (including vaping). You must book at least 120 days prior to the trip to take advantage of this. Don't let not having a roommate keep you from going on this amazing trip!
- Deposit is a non-refundable $700 double occupancy, $1,400 single occupancy.
To book, please contact Paul at [masked] or (571) 318-9252.
03/03/17 (Friday) - Arrival Day and Airport To Hotel Transfer (Bangkok)
After arriving at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport you will be greeted by your driver and transferred to the Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam.
To give everyone a chance to relax and get acclimated, no activities are planned today; however, your Never Travel Solo guide is available to advise on available activities and places to eat.
03/04/17 (Saturday) - Grand Palace and Temples (Bangkok)
We'll spend the day visiting the many different sites and treasures of Bangkok. Stops will include the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho (the Temple of the Reclining Buddha), and Wat Trimitr (the Golden Buddha). Lunch is included.
03/05/17 (Sunday) - Ayutthaya (Bangkok)
Just an hour’s drive north of Bangkok, Ayutthaya makes for a wonderful day trip. This ancient Siamese capital is famous for its history-rich temple ruins and summer palaces. We'll spend the day exploring the area and the different Wats with a midday break to enjoy an included lunch at a local restaurant.
03/06/17 (Monday) - Duamnoen Saduak Floating Market and Tiger Zoo (Bangkok)
Ninety minutes from our hotel lies the Duamnuen Saduak Floating Market. Arriving at the jetty we'll board long-tailed boats and cruise through the many small canals that takes us to the market at Duamnoen Saduak. Here we will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods. Explore all of the various foods and other goods being sold.
If we're able, we'll visit the Duamnoen Saduak Tiger Zoo to enjoy some time with the tigers as well as feed them some milk.
03/07/17 (Tuesday) - Bangkok Free Day, Flight to Phuket (Phuket)
Enjoy the morning and some of the afternoon with some free time in Bangkok. We'll depart to the airport for our flight to Phuket later in the day. Upon arrival, we'll be transported to the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel.
03/08/17 (Wednesday) - FREE DAY (Phuket)
Enjoy a nice relaxing day at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel or stroll to the nearby Patong Beach. Our amazing hotel is an oasis in the middle of Patong and is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and night life so feel free to explore the day as you want.
03/09/17 (Thursday) - Phi Phi Islands (Chiang Mai)
Today we'll visit the famous Phi Phi Islands and their crystal blue waters, made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie "The Beach". We have roughly an hour long private speedboat ride to get there from Phuket.
03/10/17 (Friday) - Flight to Chiang Mai (Chiang Mai)
Enjoy your last few hours before we depart to the airport for our flight to Chiang Mai. Upon arrival, we'll be transported to the Holiday Inn Chiang Mai.
For that want something a little different for the evening join us for a dinner cruise on the River Ping.
03/11/17 (Saturday) - Cooking Class (Chiang Mai)
Today we have a cooking class at one of the best rated schools in Chiang Mai. You'll have your choice of 4 courses to prepare and eat. On the way to our class we'll stop by a local market and be introduced to the unique variety of ingredients available in Thailand.
03/12/17 (Sunday) - Elephant Safari Tour (Chiang Mai)
Today we'll visit the Elephant Camp to see elephants at work and play (painting pictures with their trunks, playing football and working with logs). Afterward, we'll enjoy an elephant ride for one hour through the jungle. Up next will be a bamboo rafting trip along the Mae Ping River to relax and see the views on both sides of river.
03/13/17 (Monday) - Departure Day and Hotel To Airport Transfer
We'll leave our hotel to the airport for our flight back to Bangkok. Say goodbye to Thailand and to all of the new friends you've met.
Please note that we'll be arriving back at the local Bangkok airport, Don Mueang Airport. There is approximately an hour transfer between here and the international airport, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Depending on the size of our group, some of our activities will be part of a larger tour group.
The hotel, activities, and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled to circumstances beyond our control. In the event this happens, we will try our best to make similar accommodations or changes.
Some parts of this trip requires extensive walking (2 - 3 miles over the course of the day) and use of local small boats.
For temple tours, please do not wear shorts, sandals, or no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not be allowed inside some buildings.