addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York Tech Karaoke Meetup Message Board › What's your favorite Karaoke spot in city?

What's your favorite Karaoke spot in city?

Jamil E.
user 3676904
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 4
As a karaoke fanatic I'm always looking for the best spots in town. Would love to hear other people's favorite spots in the city!
A former member
Post #: 9
Japas 38 on east 35th Street and Planet Rose on Sundays
A former member
Post #: 7
...there's so many I like, I guess I'd have to say "pulse Karaoke"...
Rich
papagonzo
Yorktown Heights, NY
Post #: 1
I'm usually up in Westchester, I am not too familiar with the NYC places. I am now working in the city and looking to network with the 'techs". I have been to Shout in Astoria. Fun place, but I think we went a little too early so the crowd was very small. But hey, more mic time for us!
Rich
papagonzo
Yorktown Heights, NY
Post #: 2
If anybody is up in Westchester, NY on a Friday night, the Thornwood Alehouse has karaoke. The KJ and sound system is excellent. They have an plethora of beers too.