Lana specializes in providing yoga instruction, wellness advice, and in-person courses in Mindfulness for sports teams, corporate groupings, and individuals. Lana has 20 years experience with Vinyasa and Bikram Style yoga holding additional certifications in Trauma-Informed Yoga, Reiki, Social-Emotional Learning Facilitation and Mindfulness in Education.
She is an advocate for living a conscientiousness lifestyle while building awareness of the self. She believes being mindful is vital to being successful in all aspects of life.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program with a Specialization in Social Emotional Learning Facilitation, Breathe for Change, NYC – 2018
- Trauma-Informed Yoga Teacher Training Program, Exhale to Inhale, NYC – 2018
- Mindfulness Workshops, Montclair State University, NJ– 2018
- Department of Education Mindfulness in the Classroom Workshops, 20 Hour PD, Zensational Kids, NJ – 2018
- Completed the Ayurvedic Art of Health Six-Day Seminar with Dr. Vasant Lad, NY – 2016
- Lead Mindfulness and Yoga Workshops for parents 2012 – 2018, NJ
- Presenter to the Hudson County Consortium for the NJ Department of Education Office of Technology – 2016
- Adjunct Professor, Introduction to Early Childhood Education, Hudson Community College, NJ – 2016 - 2017
- Curriculum Developer, Union City, NJ – 2012 - 2017
- Volunteer Greeter at Hoboken Grace Church – 2012 - Present