Merchants Quay, Waterford
Ice skating is very popular so I'm expecting it to be busy, please let me know (by messaging me on meetup or ring/text me on[masked]) ASAP if you would like to go so I can book it on Sunday November 27th 😃
THE PRICE OF €13 INCLUDES THE HIRE OF ICE SKATES.
We have to be in the ice rink at 530pm, the ice skating session will start at 6pm.
Waterford On Ice is located in Merchants Quay car park in Waterford City bedside 'Flowers By Lucy'. There is a coffee shop with refreshments, hot beverages and seating. Be sure to bring:
• 2 pairs of long, thick socks
• a towel
• a hat, scarf, gloves etc as it will be quite cold❄❄❄
• 1 more pair of socks to change into after ice skating as you may get wet
You can also bring:
• a spare change of clothes to change into after ice skating
• a helmet if you are safety conscious
• your own ice skates if you have them ⛸