addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rob
user 5595726
Billerica, MA
Post #: 9
Here are links to two books that you may find useful. The first one is good for beginners, and I like that they include disks of mp3 audio files, including all the basic sounds, as well as the words and dialogs from the book. Sometimes we will use lessons from these books in our meetings. I just started volume 2 myself.

Mandarin Chinese Learning Through Conversation: Volume 1
Mandarin Chinese Learning Through Conversation: Volume 2

Rob