addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Orleans Photography EXPERIENCE Message Board Contests Photography › 8Squared Photo Contest at Lakeside Photo Works in Metairie LA

8Squared Photo Contest at Lakeside Photo Works in Metairie LA

Joyann M.
Joyannmadd
Luling, LA
Post #: 2
In store photo contest. Vote on your favorite photo at Lakeside Photoworks in Metairie, LA. It's the 8Squared photo contest going on through October 19th. My submission is the one below. Haven't seen my competition.,,Its a point and shoot. Doing what I can! Learning as I go! Happy voting!