addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City, so much to do, so little time Message Board › New Blog: Thoughts and Visions

New Blog: Thoughts and Visions

RC S.
user 11743931
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
I recently started a blog entitled Thoughts and Visions. It is my first attempt at writing for non-business consumption purposes. It highlights my perspective on some of life's everyday occurrences and how I have dealt with them. It also shows how one can experience joy in the simplest things.

The blog can be found at www.fencingpoet.wordpress.com

I hope you all enjoy what I have written and I encourage you to tell your friends about it as well.

Sincere regards, peace and blessings,
Raymond