In this Meetup Thomas Crowe from Red Hat will deliver a hands-on presentation and overview of the Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
OpenStack is the latest Virtualization Management platform intended for large service provider organizations. During this session we will cover:
• Overview of the RHOSP Architecture
• Discussion of the Architecture Components
• Overview of Neutron Networking in OpenStack
• Overview of Image Storage in OpenStack
• Overview of Block Storage in OpenStack
• Overview on Instances and Instance Management in OpenStack
Please bring a laptop to participate and connect to the remote lab that we will have setup.
Go to Attendee List