addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New to Austin Message Board › Suggest Meetups!

Suggest Meetups!

Valle
vhansen81
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
Hey Newstins!

Feel free to post a meetup you'd like to organize and I will make sure it is announced to the group via e-mail! I'm excited to have other people organizing stuff! ;)

-Valle
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for organizing this group. I've been looking for ways to connect with other people in Austin and one of my coworkers suggested Meetup. I'm looking forward to lots of fun outings!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, thank you for sending that to the group, I didn't see this message and was thinking that my NxNW invite would just sit there... cause I don't know anyone... ... kinda a catch-22 for our group, eh?

Thanks again!