addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New to Austin Message Board › Carnaval Meetup

Carnaval Meetup

A former member
Looks like only a few of us are meeting for dinner before hand so Threadgills doesn't need a call ahead.  I'm going to get there at 7 and get a table.  Text/call me at 512-657-7558 when you get there and I'll tell you where we are seated.

This is my first meetup so I'm banking on you guys not standing me up at Threadgills! :-)

For those who are already going and wanted to meetup at the event feel free to text/call me also and we can find each other.

Happy Friday!

-Diane
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds good, thanks!