addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New to Austin Message Board › Dance through the Decades - highball meetup invite and/or add event to this

Dance through the Decades - highball meetup invite and/or add event to this meetup grp

Jonathon P.
JonathonP
Austin, TX
Post #: 12
May 27th - 10:30 pm - its free. With the help of the Action PAck Team, The highball is hosting a dance through decades party. I am hosting this meetup for another couple groups and have quite a few people going.
Music video dance party was the last dance meetup at the highball and we had a blast with not even half the amount signed up this time around, so it should be awesome!

I will actually be at the highball earlier 9-9:30 to catch the end of the magnificent seven swing band and to steal a booth or booth(s) for everyone, so head in and text me at 2178162861 and i will point ya in the right direction.