addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › Meetups for 2011. Time to get started!

Meetups for 2011. Time to get started!

Closed to new replies

Johnna W.
user 9214600
Group Organizer
Newcastle, AU
Hello all!

Christmas and New Years is behind us.  I don't know about you, but I've finally caught my breath, and am ready to get right back into meetups!  So, in the next few days I'm taking a look at the calendar, and will be posting meetups.  I'd love some feedback from the group, and possibly some volunteers for hosts! 

I've got one host raring to go for a fondu party, followed by swimming pool.

I'm eager to have beach volleyball.

I think another tenpin bowling is called for (Cosmic Glow Bowling was a blast-must get flouro paints!)

I've found a kick-butt poet I would absolutely love to have a poetry night with.

Australia Day celebrations is a must as well.  Really, I'm just looking for any excuse to face paint :)

and Coffee on Beaumont and/or Darby is a must.

Alright gang, stay tuned for scheduled dates and time.  And of course, speaking directly or txt is a bit easier for me, so if you're excited about something you'd like to see happen, my number is 0450 740 819.

2010 was the year of "YES"

2011 is the year "OF COURSE"

Love it.

Johnna

So much to do, so many friends to meet and/or catch up with.