addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Neilium
Neilium
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 26
July 28th TRAIN, OR CAR TO GOSFORD. CENTRAL COAST LEAGUES CLUB FOR.............
THE FABULOUS.... THE NEW EMPIRE BALLROOM RAGTIME DANCE ORCHESTRA ..........
TRAIN OR CAR BACK..TO NEWEY WITH THE BEST FEELING THAT MUSIC CAN IMPART.
I SAW THIS ORCHESTRA ON SUNDAY IN THE PARK AT THE ENTRANCE. JUST FABULOUS! NOT FOR ANYONE WHO MAY NOT APPRECIATE 20S RAGTIME DANCE MUSIC. ' There's always the bar' he he... sms me if yer interested. 0468363452
Neilium
Neilium
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 95
YES there's nothing on the board for this date. at july8th. so twenty days for Gosford.
Neilium
Neilium
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 100

THE FABULOUS.... THE NEW EMPIRE BALLROOM RAGTIME DANCE ORCHESTRA ..........
T
I SAW THIS ORCHESTRA IN THE PARK AT THE ENTRANCE, AGAIN LAST SUNDAY AT CENTRAL COAST LEAGUES CLUB. 'TEARS, SKIN CRAWLING STUFF' JUST FABULOUS! NOT FOR ANYONE WHO MAY NOT APPRECIATE 20S RAGTIME DANCE MUSIC. ' There's always the bar' he he... sms me if yer interested. 0468363452
Sunday, 25
TH August, 2013, 3.15 – 5.30 pm NEWCASTLE JOCKEY CLUB CHEVAL'S BAR.
Neilium
Neilium
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 101
http://www.newcastlej...­
SUNDAY TICKET $40 all day long.. " I mean All! day long" in jack nicholsons voice in the movie " Camino Del Sur" Goin South.. cigarettes n whiskey and wild wild MUSIC>>>
Robi
Chameleon
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 50
25th August hey, a day before my birthday