addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Newcastle's Local Get Together - for anything & everything Message Board › movies on sunday - oz.

movies on sunday - oz.

A former member
Post #: 9
Had to cancel due to work. sorry :(
Robby
Chameleon
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 22
I was rsvping yes for that. I had a feeling that was the case for the cancellation.

Michael
newcastle-guy
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 22
I wasn't paying attention - I didn't know it was cancelled ;)

I'm too sick to go out anyway - my non stop coughing would get annoying.
A former member
Post #: 11
Rug up, get some chicken soup, sleep and rest my friend!
Robby
Chameleon
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 25
I have a head cold and a cough and I have a show to do this Friday night.
I could do with the prize money if I win and I came very close to winning the last two times.
A former member
Post #: 13
My my Rob, what a social life you have these day! Good on you :)