THE EMERGENCE OF THE ASIAN ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY
6:30 PM – 6:40 PM – Welcome Address
6:40 PM – 6:55 PM (15 mins) – Regional & Global Trends on new ways to invest (PE, Crowd lending/ CrowdFunding, Invoices, Real Estate, Start-ups, Art, Antiques, Wine, Green bonds etc.)
7:00 PM – 7:25 PM – Panel Discussion 1: Investor Expectations from the new ways to invest & rising Fintechs
• Max Kantelia Mclaren Innovation
• Markus Knirk Tryb Partner & Co-founder
• Nadav Lehavy Managing Director Sandaire
• Rebekah WOO Senior Director Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, Family Office
7:30 PM – 7:50 PM – Panel Discussion 2: Evolving regulations, risks and challenges of Alternative Investments
• Vikas Jain Funding Societies Founder & Director
• Brian Teng Invoice Interchange Co-Founder & Director
• Dusan Stojanovic, True Global Ventures
• More to come
8:00 PM – 8:25 PM – Demos by new players on new investment ways (3 Fintechs)
8:25 PM – 8:30 PM – Closing Thoughts
Time to get the Next Money band back together!
The Next Money Singapore community will come together every two months to chat, socialise and hear from interesting speakers and guests.
We welcome all those bankers, technologists,creatives, innovators, startup entrepreneurs and policy makers in Singapore's financial services sector.
Come and meet the brightest minds and make the right connections at the Next Money Singapore group meetup, the 2nd Thursday, every other month.
Visit nextmoney.org to see our global presence or find the Next Bank event near you.