Is IoT shaping the future of insurance?
Customer behaviour driving the innovative insurance models -
• Key Market Trends - Connected IoT devices to reach an installed base of 25 billion units by 2020
• Health, auto & home insurance – A cross-Industry transformation landscape with real-time monitoring, collection, and analysis of behavioural data for tracking customer lifecycle, finance apps on wearables, Smart contracts, upgraded payments etc.
Opportunities & challenges for IoT in Health insurance -
• Key challenges for the health insurers (new providers, new data, and new policies)
• FinTech cashing on the changing customer expectations to offer new products and services in insurance (A Case Study)
• Potential partnerships between traditional insurers and FinTechs
• Everett Leonidas, Aviva (Panel Moderator)
• Matthias De Ferrieres, Stark Group
• Steve Mcarthur, ConnexionsAsia
• Nico Chaussin, Aviva
• Hugh Terry, The Digital Insurer
• Prashant Aggrawal, AIA
Time to get the Next Money band back together!
The Next Money Singapore community will come together every two months to chat, socialise and hear from interesting speakers and guests.
We welcome all those bankers, technologists,creatives, innovators, startup entrepreneurs and policy makers in Singapore's financial services sector.
Come and meet the brightest minds and make the right connections at the Next Bank Singapore group meetup, the 2nd Thursday, every other month.
We'll be hosting a special event around insurance and the fintech impact on this critical sector. More details to come!
Visit nextbank.org to see our global presence or find the Next Bank event near you.