What we're about
Hi ladies! When I moved to San Diego about five years ago, I found myself missing the fun times and companionship that I had with my girlfriends who were now far away. I was also a soon-to-be empty nester and suddenly had extra time to myself! I came across a group on Meetup.com called No Boys Allowed that was for women who did not have or no longer had the responsibilities of raising children and did have time for meeting up with girlfriends for fun and social activities. I joined the group and met some wonderful ladies, had many great times and formed fabulous friendships. I am now back in Riverside and find that most of my old friends are busy with families and the free time constraints that go along with that. With the original group creator's permission, I have decided to create a Riverside chapter of No Boys Allowed.
To begin with, I will be planning activities I am interested in (happy hours, local hikes, brunches, wine tasting, dinner/movie nights, concerts, etc.), but I welcome feedback about event ideas! These activities/events will mostly be in the Riverside area, but we may occasionally venture out to other areas for something. I will also schedule more or less based on feedback from the group.
This group is for you if:
* You are a high-vibe WOMAN between the ages of 35 and 55 and have either no children or grown children
* You want to meet other high-vibe women for fun and friendship
* You are interested in activities such as those described above
This group is NOT for you if:
* You are a MAN
* You do not otherwise meet the above criteria
* You are someone who joins groups and does not participate in events
* You are into drama or are a "mean girl"