Most ‘Nice Guys’ can get a first date, but struggle like mad to get beyond the 2nd.
(Side note: And the ‘Nice Guy’ that actually makes it into a relationship, should not even be in that relationship in the first place (Know any couples like this - or been there yourself?).
This of course only leads to a life of frustration, resentment, wasted time, money and of course… divorce. As Dr. Glover (author of “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) states:
“Most married couples should not have gone past the second or third date.”)
But I digress…
Let’s work on getting you the date and beyond. Let’s work on the difference between "He was ok" and "He's awesome!”
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is free & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock at 5:00 pm, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• How to keep an interesting conversation going with any girl for as long as you want - without her getting bored.
• The quickest, easiest ways to SPARK attraction with a girl early on.
• A ‘game changer’ move to shift dynamics between you and her.
• How to inject the perfect amount of sexual tension into your interaction without coming on too strong - or weak.
• And other crucial areas where most ‘Nice Guys’ go wrong on the first date - and how to avoid them.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
• Any man who struggles to get beyond the first date.
• Any man who just can’t seem to create that chemistry with a woman they find attractive.
• Any man who has a history of getting stuck in an endless rotation of friend zone scenarios.
• Any man who struggles with women and would like to understand and connect with them better.
• Any man who’s identified or can identify himself as a ‘Nice Guy.’
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
• A sales pitch.
• A lesson in “Pick-up.”
• “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
• “Magic Bullet” cures.
• Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
• Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
• Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using on your next date or with women immediately (to get that date).
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behaviour & human engineering.
I'll also be helping Dr. Glover with his next book on creating PET (Positive Emotional Tension).
Everyday I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charisma Consultant at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)