How many times have you been stuck trying to come up with something witty to say to a woman or frozen with fear in a conversation not going as planned?
Or, you start a conversation and everything seems to be going fine, then she starts to lose interest - but you don't know why?
For most guys, this happens all too often.
When clients come to me for help, I get comments like these:
• "If I just knew what to say, talking to girls would be much easier."
• "I just don't know what to say to women."
• "When I talk to girls, I fall to bits."
• "They just seem to lose interest after a while."
A great conversation is both an art and a science. At this presentation, I'll give you the most impactful conversation tips to making your next interaction a much better and more memorable one.
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock at 5:00 pm, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible to let you in.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is free & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
Parking is free DT after 6:00 too.
A 30 minute presentation followed by any questions and open discussion.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• What to say to start a conversation - in any situation.
• Simple principles to keep any conversation going with any girl for as long as you want - without her getting bored.
• The "master switch" that you can use to control any conversation or interaction.
• One quick & easy phrase to handle & respond to any girls “shit test” - to your advantage.
• Two counter-intuitive technique's to get her more interested in you.
• How to leave them wanting more & itching to see you again.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
• Any man who struggles to really connect with women.
• Any man who struggles with social anxiety (and would like to get more of a handle on it).
• Any man who struggles to have engaging conversations.
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
• A sales pitch.
• A lesson in “Pick-up.”
• A list of cheesy pick-up lines.
• “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
• “Magic Bullet” cures.
• Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
• Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
• Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using on your next interaction/conversation.
• More confidence in talking to and approaching women.
• A set of tools and insights on what to say and when to say it.
• How to quickly grab the power with others, even if you don't have social status.
• A new-found appreciation for the power behind a great conversation.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behaviour & human engineering.
Everyday I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charisma Consultant at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)