Ah, the ruminating brain.
Those non-stop, 24/7, 365 days a year, same-old-crap thoughts that seem to dominate your everyday conscious like a broken washing machine that just won't shut off.
It's how smart guys struggle.
It's where good guys get stuck.
It's what stops us from talking to that cute girl.
It's what holds us back from achieving the success we know we can have and are capable of achieving.
We know all this yet...
I've studied successful people for over two solid decades. The one thing I know for certain is that managing your mindset (i.e. those thoughts inside your head) is the difference that makes the difference.
It's what separates the winners from the losers.
And in my coaching, the ruminating brain is the least sexy, yet easily the single most important aspect to manage for success with women and life in general.
It's the birthplace of anxiety, depressions, and fear.
(Even Dr. Glover (of the book, "No More Mr. Nice Guy") states that the 'Nice Guy Syndrome' is mainly an anxiety managing disorder.)
No matter where you're at in life, what you want to achieve, and how you want to leave this world, you can't "afford" to indulge in negative thinking.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is free & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock at 5:00 pm, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The fundamentals of how the mind works (because when you understand how the machine works, you can tweak and optimize for performance).
- Why we ruminate on thoughts that don't seem to help us.
- Quick, practical, actionable exercises you can use right away to manage your thoughts (and re-program your brain).
- A counter-intuitive strategy for dealing with anxiety.
- The latest tips, tricks, and tools from neuroscience
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man who overthinks things through till the nth degree.
- Any man who "gets in his head" before the approach or in social situations.
- Any man who procrastinates.
- Any man prone to mood swings.
- Any man with perfectionistic traits.
- Any man who’s identified or can identify himself as a ‘Nice Guy.’
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using to manage your anxiety, emotional mood swings, and especially, those ruminating thoughts.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
I'll also be helping Dr. Glover with his next book on creating PET (Positive Emotional Tension).
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charisma Consultant at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group, nor presentation is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.