Before you even come into a woman's view, she's aware of your presence (imagine having Spider-Sense's on steroids).
Before the first words are even exchanged, she's made a conscious and/or unconscious judgement about you - good or bad.
Do good and your chances of success increase. Do bad and you've literally shot yourself in the foot before you've even had a chance to start.
It's the first impression (that is, HER first impression of YOU).
And it's arguably the #1 reason why I see men struggle when looking to meet & attract women?
In fact, I have a core principle that I teach all my clients and practice religiously myself:
"Half your battles are either won or lost by how you show up."
In our next get-together, learn how to get noticed, get ahead & stand out.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is free & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock at 5:00 pm, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The key attraction traits that women look for in a man - that they can't help but be influenced by.
- Where most guys go wrong on the first impression - and how to set yourself apart from the others.
- A simple, 'golden rule' to use in any interaction to spark interest.
- How to hack authority - yours that is.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man who can't figure out where he goes wrong when meeting women.
- Any man who'd like to gain more respect.
- Any man who'd like to understand men from a woman's perspective.
- Any man who seems invisible to people - especially women.
- Any man who wants to boost his confidence and self-esteem.
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using to greatly increase your odds of being a more attractive, authoritative, magnetic man of influence.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
I'll also be helping Dr. Glover with his next book on creating PET (Positive Emotional Tension).
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charisma Consultant at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.