Feel awkward and outta place in social situations?
Struggle to really connect with people?
Or just want to improve your social skills?
If any of the above, this month's talk is specifically for you.
At out next NMMNG Meetup on Monday, May 21st, we'll dig into social anxiety and how to manage it.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is free & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock after hours, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to create 'Social Momentum.'
- The make or break point for any night out - get this right and the rest of your evening will have a sense of flow.
- Why labeling yourself as introverted is no excuse for staying in and not talking to people.
- Subtle, yet powerful mind hacks to gain the 'power position' in any conversation.
- Ways to reduce your anxiety - backed by years of being in-the-trenches and real-world experience (that you probably won't find elsewhere).
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man who has struggled with social anxiety.
- Any man who'd like to be more social & outgoing around people and in social situations.
- Any man who seems invisible to people - especially women.
- Any man who wants to gain an unfair advantage in social situations.
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using right away to help you manage social situations with greater ease.
Learn to increase your odds of being a more attractive, authoritative, magnetic man of influence when you're out and about - and have fun at the same time.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behaviour & human engineering.
I'll also be helping Dr. Glover with his next book on creating PET (Positive Emotional Tension).
Everyday I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charisma Consultant at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.