For me, discovering NLP was like Doc Brown discovering the Flux Capacitor. It was like this whole new - virtually untapped world, opening up before my eyes.
It's a built-in superpower that we all have, but utilized by few.
It became the difference between me running my life - rather than my life running me.
(and yes, I'm using it on you as you read this).
NOTE: There's a change in the program...
The location will be announced soon and I'm mixing things up a bit for this one.
Instead of a presentation, I'm going to interview Anita Kozlowski, founder of Live with Power Training Institute (http://livewithpower.com/).
Sort of like a podcast, but more like a... Burtcast.
It’ll be filled with group discussion and experiential NLP exercises designed to help you rewire your subconscious brain patterns, transform, and to help others do the same.
While I've got my set of questions lined up, if you'd like to get answers to your most pressing brain-gut questions, submit them here:
I'll take your requests and add them to the mix.
There'll also be time during the discussion to ask, but if you want to get priority, please fill out the form above.
SOOO, WHAT EXACTLY IS “NLP?”
NLP stands for "Neuro-Linguistic Programming." It encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience (i.e. your everyday life):
The Neurological system regulates how our bodies function; Language determines how we communicate with ourselves internally and to other people; our Programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create (i.e. our beliefs and the lens upon which we see the world).
For you analytical type out there, it's like having a blueprint to the mind.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• The foundational methods and principles behind NLP.
• Ways you can use NLP to recognize and break through the limiting beliefs which hold you back from achieving your goals in life.
• How to get rid of addictive behaviours, eliminate depression and anxiety, improve self-body images, change unwanted behaviours, and reprogram negative beliefs – all on a subconscious level.
• How to get rid of fears that’re stopping you from realizing your potential.
• Tools to reprogram your subconscious mind issues from your past that are affecting you.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
• Anyone with addictive behaviours such as overeating, drinking, obsessing, negative relationships, etc.
• Anyone who struggles with depression, stress, anxiety, fear, phobias and guilt.
• Anyone wishing to be a better, more persuasive communicator.
• Anyone who has deep-rooted issues from the past that keep rearing their ugly head.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Anita Kozlowski MSC. is a Master Hypnotist specializing in the Ericksonian method, an internationally licensed NLP trainer (trained by Richard Bandler, founder of NLP), creator of Structural Psychology Systems for Transformation, author, and results coach.
Her clients include elite athletes, celebrities, individuals wanting to transform their lives, and organizations. She is the founder of Live with Power Training Institute that specializes in training, hypnotherapy, and coaching coaches. Her Hypnotic NLP trainings are recognized around the world as life-changing.
Anita Kozlowski specializes in helping get rid of the imprints of the past traumas, getting rid of addictions and helping individuals step into their full creative potential. She helps organizations develop cohesive teamwork, marketing and communication strategies to increase sales.
• Anita’s site: http://livewithpower.com/
• About Anita: http://livewithpower.com/anita-kozlowski/
• Anita’s training: http://livewithpower.com/licensed-practitioner-master-practitioner-certificate/
• More about NLP: http://livewithpower.com/nlp-structural-psychology/neuro-linguistic-programing-nlp/