According to Christian Rudder, co-founder and former president of the dating site OkCupid, women rate 85% of men as below average in attractiveness on dating sites.
For you, this is great news.
Because if you know how to make a great first impression and how to differentiate yourself from other men, you're only competing against 15% of the men out there.
And even more great news...
It's not hard.
It's ultra easy to make an awesome first impression for less than a couple hundred bucks - one that'll at least get you in the front door.
Put some effort into how you show up in the world. That is...
Your clothes - and your style (because she has and she notices).
In our next get-together, I'll show you my best tips and tricks to finding the best places in town to shop and how to look great - even if you're on a budget.
(I'll also show you how I leverage this experience too to either meet women or increase the attraction to one I'm with.)
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is FREE & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock at 5:00 pm, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The five style crimes 90%+ of men are totally clueless about - and how you can avoid all.
- What to look for when buying clothes
- How to find a style suited to you
- The best places in town to shop/find great clothes
- How to hack authority - yours that is.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man who can't figure out where he goes wrong when meeting women.
- Any man who'd like to gain more respect.
- Any man who'd like to understand men from a woman's perspective.
- Any man who seems invisible to people - especially women.
- Any man who has put his style aside and still dresses in public like he's mowing his lawn.
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using to greatly increase your odds of being a more attractive, authoritative, magnetic man of influence.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
I'll also be helping Dr. Glover with his next book on creating PET (Positive Emotional Tension).
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charisma Consultant at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.