Tinder, Bumble, match... At one point in the initial phase of meeting someone, texting happens.
Yet, it's here (next to making a bad, in-person first impression like we discussed at the last Meetup) where guys once again shoot themselves in the foot - before they've even had a chance to let her get to know them.
Good or bad, consciously and unconsciously, women (and people in general) read a ton into the message you've sent them.
Do great and you move to the next level (whatever that is). Do bad and you'll continue spinning your tires.
The choice is yours (and yes, it really is a choice because it's a skill that can be learned).
In our next Nice Guy get-together, I'll dissect some real, successful and not so successful, texts from my own personal interactions and other members of the group.
I'll show you what worked, what didn't work... then break down the why behind them.
HELP ME HELP YOU: Do you struggle with texting? Or have text(s) that didn't go as planned? If so, take a screenshot and send it my way. I'll blur out the details, but do a break down of what you could have done differently to get the results you were hoping for.
(I'll take the first 3-5 that I get.)
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is FREE & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock at 5:00 pm, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The crucial do's and don'ts in texting - taken from real life examples.
- What creates attraction in a message - and what absolutely kills it .
- What to text her the first time so that you get a response.
- The principles behind a great text and an engaging interaction.
- How to get noticed and set yourself apart from other guys who're texting her.
- How to position yourself as a leader and as someone she wants to meet.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man who can't figure out where he goes wrong when it comes to texting.
- Any man who gets flaked/ghosted on.
- Any man who'd like to understand men from a woman's perspective.
- Any man who'd like to spice up a current relationship.
- Any man who struggles to create PET (Positive Emotional Tension) with a woman.
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using to greatly increase your odds of being a more attractive, authoritative, magnetic man of influence.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
I'll also be helping Dr. Glover with his next book on creating PET (Positive Emotional Tension).
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charisma Consultant at Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)