I like these open discussions - so let's have another to finish the year off.
A few topics that have come up:
- Dealing with a woman's anger.
- Mistakes made on this journey to get better and be better.
- Gaining respect from women and those around you.
- The destructiveness of porn.
- Handling money.
- Respect at work.
- Red pill / Blue pill.
- Managing emotions...
I'm cool with whatever and will get the ball rolling. We'll see where the conversation takes us from there.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is FREE & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
NOTE #1: Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
NOTE #2: Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock at 5:00 pm, but I will have someone at the front door to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any many who'd like to get another perspective.
- Any man who'd like to improve his social game.
- Any man who struggles setting boundaries.
- Any man who'd like to understand men from a woman's perspective.
- Any man who seems invisible to people - especially women.
- Any man who'd like to get a better handle on the 'Nice Guy Syndrome.'
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Actionable items, tools and strategies you can start using to greatly increase your odds of being a more attractive, authoritative, magnetic man of influence.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
I'll also be helping Dr. Glover with his next book on creating PET (Positive Emotional Tension).
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
Charismatic Gent (https://www.charismaticgent.com)
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.