Let's talk about boundaries.
I took a look at what members were saying when they signed up and there's been a common theme as of late - boundaries (or rather, a lack of).
This topic is a gooder. And bang for buck, it's up there on the list of skills that have a disproportionate (i.e. exponential) return on investment.
For me, I discovered the hard way that people - especially women, don’t respect a man who they can walk all over. They don't admire a man who doesn’t have the balls to stand up for what he believes in, or is too afraid to go after what he wants.
And this went for every part of my life - personal, business, family, career, etc.
Come out and I'll give you my top tips for setting boundaries. You'll learn the different types of boundaries and how you can apply them to your life to get the results and respect you want - and deserve.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is FREE & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock after hours, but I'll be there to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
Parking is free downtown after 6:00 too.
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man who'd like to be more assertive & get their needs met.
- Any man who feels like people take advantage of him.
- Any man who'd like to gain more respect from people (and himself).
- Any man who struggles setting boundaries.
- Any man who avoids conflict - at the cost of himself.
- Any man who struggles to stay on track with their goals - which has built up resentment, frustration, etc.
- Any man who'd like to get a better handle on the 'Nice Guy Syndrome.'
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- Actionable items, tools, and strategies you can start using to set boundaries - not only with yourself, but those around you.
The result... getting more done with less energy, less resentment, power, that feeling of being in control, less anxiety, more attraction, respect from others...
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.