This month... Dealing with angry spouses and difficult people.
It's a continuation from last month's discussion on setting boundaries - and one of my most favorite practices.
Because it's where the rubber hits the road in personal growth - especially for us Nice Guys who by default, avoid conflict.
Because when you know how to handle and look forward to difficult people and difficult situations, inherently, you gain the upper hand - and YOU get what YOU want.
It's a position of power, leadership and it portrays a man who's in control (very sexy by the way).
Approaching that girl, talking to that 2-set, asking for a raise, relieving resentment and frustration with your spouse so that she listens and respects you more...
It's all the same stuff - same principles, same strategies, same tactics.
And at this month's get-together, I'll show you a simple framework you can use to flip the switch on these difficult people and any angry spouse.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- "The Difficult Conversation Formula."
- How do diffuse any tense situation.
- "Left of Bang" strategies to gain the upper hand - before you've even started.
- My best tips and tricks to handle angry and difficult people.
- Action steps and learning material you can start on right away to handle uncomfortable situations - with ease.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man who has to deal with an angry spouse.
- Any man who'd like the upper hand in difficult situations.
- Any man who avoids conflict and would like to get a better handle on it.
- Any man who has a fear of approaching women (and people in general) and would like to improve.
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & attraction sites.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is FREE & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock after hours, but I'll be there to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
Parking is free downtown after 6:00 too.
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.