As a dating coach, the issue of loneliness is one that comes up quite a bit with my clients.
So this month I'll dig into the value behind, and how to tips on building a solid social circle - also broadly known as "Social Capital."
It's true, while we're more connected than ever before, our phones and our computers have become our new best friends. Not exactly great for true human connection.
And it's only getting worse.
The sheer reality... the ONLY real remedy for loneliness and connecting with people is a combination of actually getting out there, facing your fears, talking to new people, building relationships, going on adventures, and cultivating friendships.
While some of you may cringe, it's really not all that difficult. Once you see how easy it is to make new friends and meet new people, you'll be hooked.
And the bonus of what I teach also puts you in the power position (think instant social authority). Bit of a double whammy all in one.
So if you'd like to be a powerhouse in the circles you run around in, or want to get into another, more prominent circle surrounded by great people, this talk is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The loneliness epidemic and what it's doing to us.
- Where guys (and people in general) go wrong in building relationships.
- My best strategies on how to build social capital so that you NEVER run out of things to do or people to hang out with.
- Action steps you can literally take right away to start building your social circle - or work your way into another.
- How to become a well-connected person.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
- Any man whose life has become stagnant.
- Any man who'd love to be the influencer in and/or build his social circle.
- Any man who finds himself being lonely more often than not - with no way out.
- Any man how struggles to really connect with people.
- Any many who'd like to move up a social circle notch or two.
WHAT THIS PRESENTATION ISN’T:
- A sales pitch.
- A lesson in “Pick-up.”
- “Get laid tonight” tricks, tips & tactics.
- “Magic Bullet” cures.
- Thin, basic, surface level material with no substance.
- Re-hashed content you’ve read before & can find on the majority of dating & male advice sites.
MEETING & VENUE:
As usual, participation is FREE & our venue is the Work Nicer Co-working Space (6th floor, 630 8th Ave SW - across the street from the BMO sign).
Please show up on time. The doors to the building lock after hours, but I'll be there to let you in up until a few minutes past 7:00.
If you're stuck outside, text me, Burt at[masked] and I'll have someone run down as soon as possible.
Parking is free downtown after 6:00 too.
IMPORTANT MESSAGES - PLEASE READ AND RESPECT:
Dress code in effect. Dress how you’d show up at a first date.
Simply put and why:
“The first step to being respected is to look respectable.” - Unknown
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
As a recovering "Nice Guy" myself, I, Burt started Charismatic Gent to help smart, yet shy guys acquire the deep down confidence to meet & attract their ideal woman... from a place of authenticity, integrity, & being a man of influence.
Also known as charisma.
I’ve been an authorized teacher for Dr. Glover’s (of the book, “No More Mr. Nice Guy”) dating & attraction mindset programs & am obsessed with human behavior & human engineering.
Every day I help men (perhaps like you) to become more self-assured, take action despite the fear, & to hold the attention of really great women.
** PLEASE NOTE **
This group is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or relieve the effects of diseases or mental illnesses. We advise you first to talk with your doctor before trying anything....... blah blah blah yada yada yada you know the drill.
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) / Referral Marketing / Network Marketing for Business purposes is strictly prohibited.