addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DMV Bar Trivia Players Message Board › Suggested Bar Trivia Meetups- Take a look!

Suggested Bar Trivia Meetups- Take a look!

Adrienne
AdrienneJ
Arlington, VA
Hey guys-

Deb, Jared, and I are excited to see this trivia meetup group grow so quickly! We started out by scheduling trivia meetups through another meetup group, and the event got to be so often and so popular that we started our own meetup group to find more people to join us. We're hoping you can make the next one that Deb has scheduled at Whitlow's.

Also- some of our new members have already started suggesting trivia meetups- one of them happens this evening. Take a look at our page under the "Suggested" tab and see if you'd like to join them- once three people are signed up, the event is announced via email and on the Meetup front page.

If you'd like to start your own regular team through this group, please let me know, and we'll be happy to add you as a co-organizer. If you already have events scheduled through other groups but want to get the word out about them, feel free to post in the Discussion pages about what's going on where. I've already started to compile lists of bars in the area with trivia nights to offer some suggestions.

I welcome your emails!

Thanks,

Adrienne