addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Northern Virginia Paleo Parents & Friends Message Board › Paleo/Primal Blueprint seminar 4/10/13, 7-9:30pm, Vienna, VA

Paleo/Primal Blueprint seminar 4/10/13, 7-9:30pm, Vienna, VA

mike d.
user 84569392
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 1
Hi all. My name is Mike DiLandro & I started Paleo on 3/1/12 after reading The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson. I finally lost the weight I needed to lose (went from 205 to 180 lbs) & came off statins. Mark's writing partner has asked me to do some motivational speaking on the east coast, so here is some info on my upcoming seminar:

http://primalblueprin...­

The Primal Blueprint Transformation seminar emphasizes the 8 Key Concepts and 5 Action Items detailed in The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation. These concepts and action items provide a "cut to the chase" practical guide to transition smoothly and quickly into a Primal lifestyle. Major emphasis is placed on dialing in your Primal eating strategy, so you can transition out of a carbohydrate-dependent metabolism into a fat burning beast!

You can sign up at the link above. Hope to meet you there. Grok on!