We are invited by the glamorous Rosebar back again. This time, we will have an open bar between 10 pm and 11 pm. Cover charge is usually $ 20. However, it is only $ 5 for our members. The price goes up to $ 10 on March 6th, 2015. It is still below the cover charge $ 20 and it includes an Open Bar.
Wait, did I say Open Bar for only $ 5?:) C'mon guys, it hard to pass on this!:)
1. Rosebar is one of the prominent and prestigious night clubs in DC. Hence, expect a long line to be checked-in. Door opens @ 10pm.
2. Dress Code is DRESS TO IMPRESS.
3. In order to beat the long line, please come on time.
4. YOU HAVE TO GET THERE BEFORE MIDNIGHT. The deal we have got ends at midnight. If you get there after midnight, you will be subject to Cover Charge of $ 20.
5. After you checked-in, proceed to THE MAIN BAR. That is where, we are going to be.
6. Please be advised that this is a real deal club. It gets packed and louder as the night gets older. However, we will try to stick together.
7. BE READY TO DANCE AND GET SOME EXERCISE!:)
METRO & PARKING INFO :
Closest Metro Stations are Farragut North (Take L Street Exit) and Dupont Circle (Take Dupont South Exit) and Farragut West (Take 17th Street Exit if it is open or otherwise 18th Street Exit). Please take into account Metro's Weekend Track Work & Service Adjustments. Check it on http://www.wmata.com/ and plan accordingly.
Street parking might be difficult. However, if you plan to drive, there is a valet parking for $ 20.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.