Come Learn about how to use
• Chai - Behavior assertion library for Behavior driven development (http://meetup.com/Node-JS-OC/events/155188012/comments/311479712/?read=1#event_comment[masked])
• Super Test - HTTP Assertion Library for testing API and http responses (http://meetup.com/Node-JS-OC/events/155188012/comments/311479832/?read=1#event_comment[masked])
Presented by Ron from Source Thought and Eddy from Drumbi (http://meetup.com/Node-JS-OC/events/155188012/comments/311475872/?read=1#event_comment[masked])
** VENUE HAS CHANGED to accomodate larger group (http://www.meetup.com/Node-JS-OC/events/155188012/comments/310502532/?read=1#event_comment[masked]):
1691 Kettering St, Irvine, CA (edit map (http://www.meetup.com/Node-JS-OC/events/155188012/))
As usual bring laptops (http://www.meetup.com/Node-JS-OC/events/155188012/comments/311562472/?read=1#event_comment[masked]), to learn through live examples and bring something to work on, lets hack together.
• Presentations < 30-45 min Total
• Round of Introductions / Find out what your working on
• Hack Time/Meet and Greet/Mingle Time
We have space for more presentations, please comment below if you'd like to present something your passionate about or working on.
Some things people are requesting:
• Object relational mapping libraries like Sequelize
Listing History & Credits (http://www.meetup.com/Node-JS-OC/messages/boards/thread/41866242)