6-day New Year adventure following the ancient Trans-Saharan caravans route!
Thursday 29 Dec 2016 to Tuesday 3 January 2017
Due to high demand, we have now added this SECOND GROUP for this amazing trip!It will run on the same dates, and visit the same places but in a slightly different order and independently from the other group to meet our small-group requirements. Both groups will join in the desert on New Year's eve to celebrate the New Year. This group will be led by a local, English-speaking guide only, the Meetup organiser is travelling with Group One.
- welcome the New Year under the stars in the middle of M’Hamid desert, singing and dancing with the nomads around a bonfire - a must on your ultimate travel bucket list!
- ancient kasbahs and remote villages
- visiting the fortified city of Aït Ben Haddou
- camel trek to the sand dunes of Zagora
- a night with the local Berber family in a traditional village house in Fint Oasis
- hiking to Jebel Zagora to enjoy the magnificent views of the rich Draa Valley and the desert
- Marrakech - exploring the narrow alleys of its famousmedina and the unforgettable Jemaa el Fna market
There are only 14 places in total available on this trip. First come, first served. Please note that RSVP Yes does not guarantee or hold you a place.
For full trip and booking details, please visit my main group Adventure Go: http://www.meetup.com/Adventure-Go/events/227121787/