-Kickin' It Kirky Style-
Weather is showing Snow on Wed, Fri, and Saturday. Should be a great tree riding day!!
-NCS does NOT support drivers that drink-
• If you are a driver, please state in the RSVP questions how many passengers you can carry along with gear.
• Drivers meet at 4:15am, passengers from 4:15-4:30am
• Depart 4:45am sharp!
• If you are a passenger in the carpool, please bring your $45 in exact change.
• We meet at 8:15am at 7800 Bar n' Grill.
• We meet at 11:30am at 7800 Bar n' Grill.
• It is important that we all make this rendezvous in the event that we become separated and do not have a cellphone or walkie talkie. Please try to stay with someone who has one of the two. Please try to make sure, if we separate into smaller groups, that we all have a way to communicate with each other.
Remember to bring:
• $45 for gas for the driver (if you're carpooling; Exact change is appreciated)
• A bagged lunch, or money to purchase food.
• All your gear! Boots, board, gloves, goggles, etc. (or money to rent)
• Optional: Motorola Walkie Talkies: if you have one, bring it! We use channel 7-38 so we can stay in touch on the mountain!
As always, please be safe and wear a helmet!
Looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some regulars!