This is the Second session of a 4 week course . The cost is £36 for the 4 x 1 hour sessions.
This 4 weeks course (i.e. 4 x 1 hour sessions) is for those new to Nordic Walking or who have done a little in the past and need a refresher. What you will learn:
• the benefits of Nordic walking
• kit - what you should wear (shoes/boots, base layer, mid-layer, shell, gloves etc
• Nordic poles - types, sizing, where to buy them
• how to warm up and cool down effectively
• basic technique - how to use the poles correctly to get the most out of Nordic Walking
• walking on the flat, uphill and downhill
• double poling (what's that!!!)
By the end of the 4 sessions you will be a competent Nordic Walker being able to use the basic technique correctly and you will receive a certificate to recognize your achievement.
Looking forward to walking/working with you!!!