59 Ipswich Road, Norwich NR4 6LA
It's that time of year again ... Christmas!
I have booked our Hike Norfolk Christmas meal at The Oak Tree on Ipswich Road on Saturday 10th December at 8pm.
There are 8 places available all together. A two course meal from the Christmas menu is £14.95, three courses is £19.90.
I will need to submit your menu choices by the 3rd December, so get cracking if you would like to join us ;)
The menu choices are as follows ...
1. Home made vegetable soup, vegetable crisps, freshly baked breads.
2. Duck & green peppercorn terrine, sweet red plum, apple & tomato chutney.
3. Prawn cocktail with piquant sauce & freshly baked breads
4. Arancini- Brie, parmesan & mixed herbs wrapped in a risotto base, deep fried with a mango, coriander & mint dressing.
1. Roast Norfolk Turkey, pigs in blankets, orange & cranberry stuffing, roast potatoes & seasonal vegetables.
2. Chicken breast in a creamy white wine & leek sauce, served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
3. 8oz rump steak in a peppercorn sauce with house chips (£3 supplement) (Why not go the whole hog and upgrade to sirloin for £4 extra).
4. Breaded salmon fillet in a creamy lemon & dill sauce, new potatoes & seasonal vegetables.
5. Mushroom, chestnut & cranberry tart, finished with melted goat’s cheese.
1. Traditional Christmas pudding served with brandy cream.
2. Ginger bread cheesecake served with pouring cream.
3. Belgian chocolate & raspberry tart served with pouring cream.
4. Winter berry panacotta – served with buttery shortbread.
Sounds tasty :)
Places available are:
1. Sarah Perry
2. James Legg
3. Maggie W
4. Sarah H
8. Becky I
9. Sonia Bailey I look forward to seeing you there :)