addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Bay Mobile Drive-In Message Board › Dirty Dancing

Dirty Dancing

Danielle D.
user 14219919
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 1
Just want to say how much we appreciated your efforts to get this movie up. We know how hard you tried and we will surely be at the next one. The snacks, hot dogs and the kids all working together and having fun was a good enough evening for me. Can't wait til next time!
Bill S.
bill_stanton
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 15
It means a great deal, thank you! I just wish I could have predicted that our efforts would fall short earlier so people wouldn't have wasted a trip or been left waiting... But the human error was all mine, and the good news is there won't be a repeat of that :)

We're going forward with a 'Show Must Go On' presentation for the next day -- Sunday (tonight!) at 9pm. We're going to give out FREE popcorn and trust me, the film looks great and it will most definitely be running!