We all know the cloud moves fast, so many new products and new features all the time it is hard to keep up. So whether you have been using Azure Web Apps for years now or if you are new to Web Apps this session will highlight some of the newer features of Web Apps and complementary products to help you stay up to date.
Some things I'll cover:
• Turning FTP off or SFTP only
• Turning HTTPS only on
• Configuring your TLS versions
• Creating a whitelist for your web app
• VNET integration and service endpoints
• Managed Identity for key vault and SQL DB
• Adding a WAF in-front of the Web App
And more if we have the time (like Traffic Manager, Front Door, Azure Firewall)
Jason Haley is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Independent Consultant specializing in Azure and Angular. Also very involved in the developer community around the Boston area.
6:00pm - Welcome time, pizza served
6:30pm - Group announcements
6:45pm - Presentation
8:00pm - End of presentation
Questions? Leave a comment below.