What we're about
Are You Looking For a NETWORKING EXPERIENCE That Offers More Than Just Trading Business Cards? If so, you are cordially invited to attend North County Women In Networking. NCWIN is a networking organization for professional women from the entrepreneurial, corporate, educational and non-profit sectors, that encourages collaboration over competition and believes that networking is a relationship building process that supports the success of everyone.
NCWIN believes that growing your business should and can be a pleasant, fun and warm experience. In addition to providing women with an opportunity to grow their professional network, NCWIN is proud to support future business women by awarding scholarships to female students at Cal State San Marcos.
NCWIN meets once a month on the 2nd Wednesday from 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM at the beautiful Lake San Marcos Country Club. Each meeting includes:
• 30 minutes of informal networking before and after the meeting
• Member 30 second commercials during introductions
• Three 5 minute Member Spotlight Presentations
• Outstanding speakers offering informative educational programs
• A delicious buffet luncheon
• The opportunity to meet and get to know some of North San Diego County’s most dynamic and interesting women!
If this sounds good to you and you are ready for a networking group with no pressure and no mandatory referral requirements, we invite you to come and experience the NCWIN difference.