Sponsored by the HUCKLEBERRY HEALTH HUB (HuckleberryHealthHub.com) an all-in-one online SOCIAL COMMUNITY and LEARNING HUB for anyone who wants to live a healthier, more holistically minded lifestyle. Connect with other members to widen your personal and professional networks, improve your healing skills through online courses, video tutorials, social chat groups, private and group messaging, blog posts and other helpful resources.
Would you like to connect with a great group of like-minded “herb nerds” in North Idaho?
* if you're into growing herbs (or would like to start!)
* if you’re interested in learning about the healing properties of herbs and how to incorporate them into your life in ways that make sense
* if you enjoy cooking with herbs and making DIY herbal preparations
* if you’re interested in foraging/wildcrafting
* if you enjoy discussing and discovering the many benefits that the natural world has to offer
ALL levels of experience are welcome - from herb newbies, to master herbalists and everyone in between!
This is purely a social group, dedicated to connecting herb enthusiasts from different backgrounds, promoting discussion and hopefully making some great new herbal friends along the way!
If you enjoy meeting new people in a positive and relaxed atmosphere, this group is for you.
We have two meeting locations and times to accommodate people living in CDA and closer to the Sandpoint area. Check our calendar for upcoming meeting times and locations!
This is a ladies-only meetup. Female teenagers (14 and up) are also welcome if they are interested in learning more about herbs!