addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Jersey Game Meetup Message Board › North Jersey Game Meetup/Fourth of July BBQ

North Jersey Game Meetup/Fourth of July BBQ

Closed to new replies

Susan
user 13846038
Livingston, NJ
Hi everyone!!

We've just reached "max capacity" with out newest member, Richard, signing up for the BBQ.

Just wanted to thank all of you for all of the help/support/e-mail messages that you have supplied/sent me in organizing this meetup. It has gone smoother than I expected, although I've always gone by the motto "Hope for the best but plan for the worst" along with "Expect the worst and you'll be pleasantly surprised".

Also, just wanted to remind those who have not yet committed to what they are bringing to the meetup, PLEASE update your status to indicate this or add your comments to the discussion thread. (Don't make me e-mail you individually ---- I don't know where you live, but I do know where you play board games!! (lol)). This will help me out greatly with my last shopping trip. THANK YOU!!!

If your plans for this weekend change, please update your RSVP as soon as you are able to do so, so that others who may be on the waiting list are able to attend in your place. Please be courteous!

Any questions or concerns, please e-mail me to add a comment to the discussion thread for this meetup.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday!!

---Sue