Hello and welcome to my MeetUp Group ☺
I have an extensive background in professional photography and many years experience teaching and training in the professional photography sector.
As a photographer, I’ve shot for numerous editorial, design and marketing clients. As an educator, I’ve taught theory and practical skills based photography on a range of university courses, as a consultant to industry corporates and privately in small groups and one-to-one sessions.
Now planning workshops and small group shoots at my North London Studio.
Various sessions at various levels, from enthusiast to professional.
Do join up and make suggestions. Here are some topics I have in mind ...
• Fundamentals of Digital Photography: apertures, shutter speeds, ISO, shooting modes, file formats, white balance
• Understanding light…. hard light, soft light, ambient light, continuous light, flash light
• On and off-camera Speedlight flash photography… the ‘Strobist’ photographer
• Introduction to studio flash lighting systems
• Creative studio lighting: high and low key lighting setups for portrait, beauty and fashion
• The art of posing and shooting with Models
• Studio lighting for creative product photography
• Digital theory and practical workflow
• Getting to grips with Colour Management
• Camera Raw: Theory and practice
• Tethered shooting and workflow with Adobe Lightroom
• Adobe Photoshop: basic to advance retouching and post production
Small group sessions: usually a max. of four members + myself.
Informative - Creative - Fun