addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Emily
EmilySegal
Northbrook, IL
Hey everyone --
Because of the meetup organizer costs and the relative ease of using facebook, let's move this meetup group to facebook.  That way, we can still create events and share meetup ideas and we'll also have an easier way to have discussions.
https://www.facebook....­
I have created a group by the same name as this meetup group -- and you can also follow the link above (I think) to join the group.  I made it a closed group and will of course approve you when you request it!

Looking forward to connecting on FB.

-Emily